Friday, January 8, 2010

My Number of Naysayers Has Doubled....

Twitter HQ is on the 4th floor of this not ver...Image via Wikipedia

Most of you may recall my last post here. If not, click the appropriate link, and read, and then come back. I'll wait.

Ok, now that you're up to speed, I innocently tweeted about this post in a conversation on Twitter recently, and received the following response. Well, I could consider the source, or alternatively, let you, my three readers comment about it. I choose to do both....

So, to review, there are now two people out there that say I can't make a ten minute short film based on a Bible verse in a week, despite the fact that I've done it two or three times in the past. There's a famous quote out there that starts, "Ignore the critics..." so I plan to do exactly that.

72 and sunny in Redondo Beach.

Please, retweet.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment