Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Screenplay Locked, and Cast Set

Comedy-Art WalkImage by robjtak via Flickr

Yes, of course I'm referring to my 168 Project film, which doesn't have a title yet. I suggested to my son, Untitled 2009 168 Project Team #32 Film, but my son vetoed that one. My verse is Proverbs 17:6; Children's children are a crown for the aged, and parents are the pride of their children.

So, of course, I've written a comedy. I couldn't cast my kids though, as they're too young. I did cast my wife, however. It took me two days to connect with the verse, as it did last year. I like what I've written, as does the cast, but I guess they have no choice. I'll find out what all this means, on either April the 3rd or the 4th, when the movies shows on the big screen at the 168 Film Festival. Oh, the theme this year is Family Business, if I haven't told you that already.

So, continue to pray, and donate if you feel led. It's not too late. I still need supplies to provide copies for cast and crew, as well as the ability to feed them. Shooting starts Friday, and I'll have the film completed by the next Friday at the latest, however, I believe I can get this one done by Wednesday....
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment