They should rename it, The 147 1/2 Project. Well, at least in my case. I'll get a little publicity bump as I was the first team to turn in this year, however, it was very much a team effort. Still, over 20 hours ahead of the deadline, may be impressive. So, to review, or, in 21st century blogspeak, my takeaways:
- 24 hours in a day, times 7, equals 168. Just don't try to stay up for all of them.
- Delegate. As I've previously discussed elsewhere, you can't possibly know everything, AND
- Some may know more than you. Embrace it.
- Make sure your camera works with your editing bay. Did I say that one already?
- As the director, it's your film. Well, ok, I'm writing this, so, it's my film :)
- Actually, it's God's film, that he made through me.
- It's not about me.
So, the madness is over.And now, I can move on to stressing over more important things, like is it any good? :D God blessed this production throughout, bringing me several miracles when I was about to chuck it all through the closest window. I could name names here, but it's my hope that they'll get to give their own acceptance speech April 4th.
In conclusion, throughout this experience, I was granted a revelation, which is why the #168Madness is over, and now I'm experiencing, #168Clarity. Please RT :)
72 and sunny in Redondo Beach.