Sunday, December 13, 2009

$13 from 13 people for Team #13 on December 13th

And, in keeping with the theme of 13, I may have 13 reasons for you to give. Don't know if I can come up with those, but here's the math; I'm Team #13 for this year's 168 Project competition, and coincidentally, 13x13 is 169. My entry fee is $168, therefore, if you meet my needs, I'll payoff the entry fee, and have a dollar left over, with which to make the film.

Now, I know what you're thinking, "Mike, how can you make a movie for a dollar?" Well, I probably can't, however, I do receive in kind donations from friends and others that I've worked with in the past, and, you are free to give more, if you so desire. I won't stop you. Anyone that gives will of course receive an IMDb credit, as well. It may be a 'Special Thanks', and your name may appear on the big screen in front of about 1500 people that will view the finished film.

And since I'm feeling creative, here are the 13 reasons you should give $13 (or more):

  1. Your name on the big screen, as mentioned before
  2. It would be a good Christmas present
  3. Put a lot of out of work actors to work
  4. As well as a lot of crew
  5. And me, the filmmaker :)
  6. Although, it's not about me
  7. Contribute to a spiritually uplifting experience
  8. Also to something that will probably eventually appear on YouTube
  9. Or Vimeo
  10. What you help me create can't possibly be worse than this.
  11. You still have money left over in this year's budget
  12. Stimulate the economy, and finally....
  13. You're not triskaidekaphobic.
If you don't know what that last word means, look it up :) Now, if you read this, and it's not the 13th, don't let that stop you from giving, and as I've stated previously, there's nothing stopping you from giving more, I'd just like to meet this particular goal by the end of the year. Thanks!!

Oh, and as always, please retweet.

And if you don't know what that means by now, you're probably not following me on Twitter.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment