Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blogging for Human Rights Day

Is apparently today, and the right I'd like to take on as my cause is, the right to have an opinion different than yours. That's what this site is about. Most in the world today believe in evolution, simply because they were told to. Another word for this is, indoctrination. I choose to believe the Creation account in The Bible, and by most, I get derided. Why? I choose a different belief system than you do. One of us will be found to be correct at some point, however, until such time as it happens, shutting down the debate is no way to win the argument. I'm done for today on the major issues of our time. I'm going to take the rest of the day away frrom most things that I do on more than an occasional basis, and pray. I will pray for you as well, even though you may not believe in the God I'm praying to.

No comments:

Post a Comment