Sunday, September 27, 2015

This Is A Job For...

Oh, wait. He's not available. Who can we get?

I know I haven't posted here in awhile, and most of you know why.  If you don't, keep reading. Even if you do, you should keep reading. Yes, as a writer, I need readers.

Super Blood Moon

It's my understanding that not only are we going to have a super moon (one that wears a cape), it will be a blood moon as well.  This is an astrological event that certain someones have attached a meaning to.

Grammatically, that should read, "to which some have attached meaning." Apparently someone a long time ago decided that English language rules are fluid, and I haven't read a Strunk & White lately.


In any case, we have this phenomenon that only takes place now 4 or 5 times in a lifetime occurring this evening, and you don't want to miss it. I may very well, simply because once again I've triple booked myself, and as you know, I'm not Jay Garrick.

I have indeed decided that recording the event for my good friend posterity is a good idea.  My current problem is that I have too many devices with which to do it, and I haven't read the "friendly" manual for any of them.

72 and Sunny in Redondo Beach, despite what the weatherman tells you.

Adjust your expectations accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment