Thursday, February 4, 2010

In a Shining Bit of Irony....

If you've read the previous post, you know that I received my verse(s) Tuesday night, and I bet you're dying for me to tell you what they are. So, without any further ado, well, really without any ado actually, the winning lottery numbers Bible verses are: Matthew 7:24-25. Now, I could post what that reads here, but I don't think I need to pad my word count, so, you may simply click on the link.


Where's the irony in that, you say? Well, I'll tell you. It turns out that when I handed John Ware the stone with the verse attached, I accidentally called it a rock. The he corrected me, and said, "It's not a rock, it's a stone." Then I said something on the order of, "Stone, rock, same thing." And he reiterated, "It's a stone." then I read about building your foundation on a rock, to uproarious laughter. Even got it on video, with my new Flip Mini that I won. Will post when I get my Mac back, which should be today, so, be looking for that soon.

Oh, and pray for me, and my team. #13 in case you forgot :)

72 and sunny in Redondo Beach.

Please, Retweet.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment