Saturday, April 11, 2009

He is Risen...

Indy helps out with the egg hunt... [p52 w8]Image by Don Solo via Flickr


To which you should reply, “He is risen indeed!” Or so my former church would have you say. I'm at a smaller church now, so, we aren't so micromanaged, although, sometimes, I get that feeling when asked to stand and greet those around me. “Take 37 seconds to say good morning to those around you...” Was a recent call to “Share the joy” as again, my old church called it.

You might not know this, but I'm actually a very shy person. Don't know why that is, but I'd feel more comfortable if I woke up with a script next to me on my nightstand every morning. Of course, life would be a bit more boring, if that were in deed the case.

This may be why I became a filmmaker in the first place. I started as an actor, and through the grace of God, have been given all these incredible opportunities to create as well. So, I guess that's what this post is ultimately about, as I need to payoff a few people from this last 168 Project film I did, as well as continue to make more 168 films in the coming years. So, I've put this new thing here, and you may use the current donation button, or this new one.



Much thanks to those that have already contributed, and the list is too long, or else I'd name you individually. Your hard work is what got me here, and I hope we can continue to work together to create amazing films.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment