Friday, January 23, 2009

The 168 Project... Version 2.0.1

The Fox Plaza, in Century City a major financi...Image via Wikipedia59 directors + 168 hours of no sleep + 1 bible verse + a crew and cast = A film ready for the 168 Film Festival in Los Angeles.


I am a filmmaker. Or at least, that's what I put on my resume. And I am at it again with 168.


But I can’t do it without you.


So, what do I need?


  • $5000.00 – in any way that I can get it, pennies, $2 bills or $100 bills


  • An HD Camera – because a movie isn’t a movie without a way to film it


  • Prayer – especially since the deadline is February 20th


  • You - I need your commitment to participate on my team. For most of you, that will mean being available during the production week, which starts @ 2pm on February 20th


  • For those of you who don’t know what Project168 is, please check out The 168 Project Site.


    I humbly beg your assistance through modest donations to help me reach my monetary goal. With enough support of $5.00, $10.00 or $25.00 here and there, I feel I can make a truly Christian short film that will inspire and entertain, as well as be funny. All I am asking is for you to trade that Starbuck Latte for a regular cup of coffee, and send me the difference. Or keep your Latte and just send me money anyway! In return you will receive a credit in a finished Hollywood film and, if you don't have one already, then that's something to tell all your friends about.

    Thank you in advance for any help that you can give.


    Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

    2 comments:

    1. Your idea impressed me, well did you get something? please share with us.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Checkout http://my168project.com for further updates. Thanks!!!

        Delete