Friday, October 10, 2008

Watchmaker, and 168

Have you seen Inherit the Wind? A necessarily fictionalized version of the Scopes Monkey trial that took place over 80 years ago. Back then, the minority opinion was that evolution took place. Today, the reverse is true. My writing partner and myself have taken up the reigns, and written an update, based on what's going on in the news in various states.... You'd think these people have never heard of Intelligent Design, or Creation, but there you have it.....

Anyway, The 168 Project, now in its 7th year, takes place every February. Filmmakers from all over the world attempt to make a short film in a week, based on a Bible verse. I gave some of my impressions on my experience last year here, and I'm at it again. So, if you feel so led, please click the donate button, as unfortunately, I can't make either of these movies free :(

Any questions? Leave 'em here! Thanks!!!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment